Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a fullsystem for a customer Monday, LTR450, in my dealer book the system description says, includes cherry bomb, the pipe arrived yesterday with no cherry bomb, gave yoshimura a call an they explained they no longer sell the Cherry Bomb... Wouldn't say why but has me wondering, if they do not sell it, pulled it from they're site and catalogs, is it obsolete? Or is it just because the PC5 and autotune are out...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sweet now these are a collectors item!!!! BUY THEM UPPP!!! Hahaha but in all seriousness you (Not the OP but anyone who wants one) will probably just have to sift through the classifieds and find a used one or a new one in box.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
damn EPA

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
discontinue yoshi? but why?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
just saw on quadzone that the epa finalized its suit against suzuki for producing a wheeler that had a built in map to make it non epa compliant. Just what the goverment needs to be worrying about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know im resurrecting this thread, but I do have two of the cherry bombs for sale, one brand new in the box, and the other slightly used, but works perfect.....pm me if anyone is interseted. I did post a forsale thread in the classifieds on here.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
there are still way more cherry bombs out there in the market than will ever be needed. Plus other companies make the same thing. no big loss.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi , evan20887 I just sent you a private message I m interested in a Cherry Bomb. I ll be waiting on your reply, thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a full Dasa exhaust and the airbox lid removed so it runs lean I can't find a yoshi cherry bomb and anyone I find is more than $100 so will the hmf cherry bomb work as good and fix the problem with it running lean

·
Registered
2006 Ltr450
9 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a full Dasa exhaust and the airbox lid removed so it runs lean I can't find a yoshi cherry bomb and anyone I find is more than $100 so will the hmf cherry bomb work as good and fix the problem with it running lean
Ya think so, it's the same, just a capacitor that unlocks the other fuel map in the computer and changes the Rev limiter,bazzaz makes ones, hmf, white brothers has the pro power module. Any of the discontinued yoshimura parts for the ltr are like gold.

·
Super Moderator
1,264 Posts
this is a simple resister to make the magic happen. Any of them on ebay should work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts