Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
514 Posts
Rooprick, If you are still going to Utah, Good Luck.

· Registered
139 Posts
I may go up with a couple buddies of mine. Depends if I can get the new LTR ready in time. I just got it a couple of weeks ago (switched from a Raptor 686).

· Registered
64 Posts
Well, I talked it over with my wife, and if we're gonna go down, we're gonna go down in a blaze of glory!!!! :bangbang: :D :blink:

We'll be there! But we'll have to skip the Friday practice as I can't take that many days off of work. (of course the wife doesn't have to worry since she's not working).

· Registered
514 Posts
Don't you live in Boise?

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea I'm in Boise. Monticello is about 12 to 14 hours one way...Are you going to come up to Boise for the last mx in the state series? Here on the 22nd and 23rd at OMC. If you are going to race next year it it a good chance to meet everyone.

· Registered
514 Posts
I would like to. Let me talk it over with the boss. :rolleyes: Where is the track located?

· Registered
514 Posts
Yea I'm in Boise. Monticello is about 12 to 14 hours one way...Are you going to come up to Boise for the last mx in the state series? Here on the 22nd and 23rd at OMC. If you are going to race next year it it a good chance to meet everyone.
[/b]

I will be there. I told the white devil (my wife) to go have a girls day out. So I am going. Most likely just to watch.

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Utah is way far away from me.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.