Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Why is gust using walsh a arms??

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  eatroost450 
#1 ·
I like how he's goin with the stock suspension, but why is he goin with stock shocks and Walsh a arms?? You can only add .5 inch to each side, and if he did that im sure they would revalve his suspension for it. I would have rather seen him use stock a arms with aftermarket shocks. Actually, i would have really liked to see a completely stock suspension. I bet he's being paid to run those shocks just so the public see's they are good. I dunno just confused about that set up.

#6 ·
Yeah they are stickers man. I think walsh had something to do with the a-arm engineering. But look at them, they are stock.

#7 ·
i never even thought of them just being stickers...i didnt look close enough and compare them to a stock pic. But i think thats cool as hell if they are stock. Im still amazed that he is going to be racing this thing stock. I really hope he does good.

#8 ·
Walsh is building the arms for the 450. I have an inside source that has told me this numerous times. He built several prototypes and finally satisfied JJ and Gust. He will be using stock equipment but.......Noleen is still gonna go through and re-valve his shocks. It's still up in the air about the rear suspension though.....the rear shock is giving him a little bit of trouble...they're having issues with trapped air in the shock.

#11 ·
i was just reading through the march 06 dirtwheels and they had walsh arms and swinger listed for duggy's and jeremy's quads with fox front shocks and the stock rear.they get big bucks from sponsors to run their product plus they need the adjustability of the walsh arms.im gonna give the stockers a try its hard to justify an 1100 dollar set of arms for +3/4''

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.