Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live right by Leola. Do you have a white and blue LTR and a silver Ram? That would be funny because if so, I saw you driving by Lowes yesterday at around 4:30PM

But anyway... I ride with a few buddies on dirtbikes up at Trevorton and one of my buds has a farm out past Altoona. Both trips are a friggin haul though. Would be nice to find somewhere closer to home to go riding. Damn lawyers make it impossible to have any fun anymore.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thats funny, do you know where the gerz nursery is in leola? me and a few of my buddies ride back there

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea dude thats my stomping ground. I know the Gerz's. I used to work with CJ and Tyler was a year behind me in school. Ive never rode there before tho. Let me know if you want to meet up there some time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im new to this forum crap but i was looking online and it says 450s will get crushed be 250s dirtbiks i was racing st airport other day i crushed a pred 500 then crushed a kx 250 2 stroke 06 ltr no engine work as far as i know of?? Should i be beating a 250s? with stock dngine. I have full exuast system yoshi. Yosh cherry bomb anD K N air filter

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
just ride on reading anthracite coal company land not as far as trevorton

·
Registered
168 Posts
If you guys wanna meet up I'm from the lehigh valley pa......I ride out there quite a bit. Just let me know when. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts