Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people have recommended me Sparks, HMF, Dasa, Yoshimura, Rossier, etc. but I still don't know what to choose. I ride mostly dunes, but I want to start riding in dirt and desert conditions. I want an exhaust that sounds the best, gives the most power, and looks good.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
HMF is what I always choose for any quad.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just got a Rossier and I like it alot, and if you call Rossier their customer service is top notch

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rossier is top notch no matter what. He did my ds and sponsors me. Charlie is a great person. That's the owner. They stand behind there products

·
Super Moderator
1,309 Posts
write them on a cards. THen pick one randomly. There you go best exhaust you can get. Any aftermarket pipe is good. Just buy the cheapest one you can get. :beerchug:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Like they said before, sound is going to be up to you. Though, they'll all sound good. I'm partial to Dasa and Yoshimura simply because those are the ones I have any experience with.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
Check your PM
We would reccomend Dasa classic, if on a budget might even think about a motoworks sr4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
669 Posts
It should be. I've seen quite a few on the CRF 450's and they sound real nice too :)

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Most people have recommended me Sparks, HMF, Dasa, Yoshimura, Rossier, etc. but I still don't know what to choose. I ride mostly dunes, but I want to start riding in dirt and desert conditions. I want an exhaust that sounds the best, gives the most power, and looks good.
The exhaust you listed in the order from great to good.

Dasa
Sparks
Yoshimura
HMF competition
Rossier

Take Care
KB Motorsports
270-774-1982

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
wish i had a $ for every time someone asked, "what is the best exhaust..." close to stock motor you are not going to notice much difference in hp from all of the great choices listed above. i would go with the best price you can get from one of our supporting vendors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts