Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gust got the third spot overall i am happy with that considering he is new to the quad and im sure he is still recovering a little from last years injury.jones had a crappy day but i think he would have gotten first or second if he did not have the luck he did.bigbryd took him out the first moto after he was running second.he was running a strong second moto till his shock broke!anyone know what rear shock they are running?dirtwheels says stock but in the pics it looked black to me.makes me want my quad evan more!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Who was 1st and 2nd? where did you get you info?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
byrd first natalie second

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
That was a good race, I really wanted to see the jones/natalie war though, sucks that jones shock flew straight off, luckily gust came up in moto 2 and took second, with 3rd overall.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i wanted to see jones up there too.gust is still recovering from last year and still did very well.not bad for the first race.i heard it was the walsh linkage that broke.not posotive though but i wont be ordering that till they get it worked out

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the shock was a fox shock...stockers are piggybacks, and the rear shock on Jones' bike was remote

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
yeah it's a fox rear. The shock mounting tabs broke due to the swingarm getting bent in the first moto collision. The swingarm was bent about 1" to I think the right side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts