Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I don't do the big weekends anymore. Were thinking the weekend before Halloween?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't do the big weekends anymore. Were thinking the weekend before Halloween?
Sorry, haven't checked this thread in awhile. Did you end up going out? How was it if you did?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Im eating my words. Looks like Ill be going out (Saturday) tomorrow. Just a day trip this time. Meeting up with some family and a few peps from work. Ill be the only LTR in the group.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I hear ya. We went out to D on 10/28-11/2, and I was surprised to see as many people out there on a Tuesday as there was. There was also a film production crew out there filming a car commercial. Dunes were real chopped up by Thursday. Made riding no bueno, at least for us quad riders. Oh well, still beats going to work.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yes there was allot of people this Halloween weekend. The Ranger at the pay station said he thought there was twice as many this year then last. It was windy saturday, if not for that it would have been even more choppy on the dunes. The flats were hell getting back to camp. The group I meet up with camped out on the second finger way to the right. I usually camp just behind Comp hill so the dune is right there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yes there was allot of people this Halloween weekend. The Ranger at the pay station said he thought there was twice as many this year then last. It was windy saturday, if not for that it would have been even more choppy on the dunes. The flats were hell getting back to camp. The group I meet up with camped out on the second finger way to the right. I usually camp just behind Comp hill so the dune is right there.
Just saw this post. Sounds like you camp right around bathroom #7, me too. You coming out Presidents Day? Anyone else from Vegas going to be out there?

261 - 266 of 266 Posts