Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Updated Pics

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SHIFT56 
#1 ·
Here is my quad with Fuels stem and my new hipers in the back, but I need suggestions on what I should do with my front wheels, they look OK how it is now, but should I paint them black or just leave them? I don't really want to buy beadlocks for the front cause you dont really need them. Thanks

and here is a pic of my jump I built in my back yard

See less See more
#2 ·
id paint the rims black personally...and how big is that jump 40 ft?

#3 ·
That pic doesn't really show the gap very well, I actually measured the gap between take off and landing at 65ft, so around 70ft all together :D

#7 ·
Agreed.......black is looking like the way to go.

#8 ·
Thanks for the replies, I guess i'm gona go paint them black, and i'll show how it turns out.

#9 ·
blk ...

#11 ·
blk...it will look sweet :p

#13 ·
Worry about the GO, NOT THE SHOW!!!

Also, I see you have one of those REALLY FAST white ones, excellent choice!!!
GOOD thing it's not yellslow!!! B)

#14 ·
Yellslow...he he he...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#15 ·
If you have a need for beadlocks on the back then why not for the fronts, just a little bit of extra strentgh never hurts especially if you case a jump like that on hard pack someday. Also would you put two different style rims on your car or truck. :blink: Just food for thought! I would personally not powdercoat any rims for what I use my bike for (racing only) but if I had a trailer queen I would powder coat the rims flat black and the beadlock rings flat blue. Someone on the website did that with a set of Baja T-9 wheels and it looks really cool.

#16 ·
I painted them flat black and it looks really cool but i'm sure after i get together with one guy on the track its going to rub off, but i'll see after my race today and if I can win some money maybe I'll have to get a set of beadlocks up front too. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.