Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to installing my graphics kit and numbers

UPDATED Have the seat cover sitting on it just to give an idea!

Here's the cover btw, haven't gotten around to installing it yet. Should be on by tomorrow!

·
Registered
46 Posts
nice bike bro :i-m_so_happy:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
what is up with the battery being held in by 5 zip ties?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Finally got around to installing my graphics kit and numbers
who did your graphics??
Everything was done by DFR, they make great stuff!

Those colors look great, awesome ride
Thanks! I was worried it would be a little overkill but I like how it came out!

what is up with the battery being held in by 5 zip ties?
Yeeeeeeah, the guy I bought the lt-r off kinda ragged it out. It was missing the battery cover a long with a bunch of other stuff, been meaning to buy one since I got the quad I just keep forgetting lol. To give you an idea this is what the quad looked like when I bought it.

What did you put around your front plastics rhat you shaved? The red stuff
That's actually door trim that you find on cars, I thought it would look pretty cool and threw some on. I had them on the back too but they kept falling off, the fronts are sitting just perfect though!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very nice ltr Klutch! I searched for awhile bfor deciding on them And very hippy! Great Bike dude!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haven't touched this in a while

Had a nice lil crash this past weekend

Also slowly converting the blue one to DFR!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wooo hooooo!!! Finally have an exhaust on the 450! A friend of mine that I met on this site hooked me up big time! Can't wait to test it out on the track to see how much of a power increase it's going to add, a lot of people are telling me with just the yoshi exhaust and cherry bomb, lt-rs make a lot of power.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice looking quad. I hear ya on the engine, I am extremely happy with my engine rebuild as well. post some vids.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wooo hooooo!!! Finally have an exhaust on the 450! A friend of mine that I met on this site hooked me up big time! Can't wait to test it out on the track to see how much of a power increase it's going to add, a lot of people are telling me with just the yoshi exhaust and cherry bomb, lt-rs make a lot of power.
compared to stock cherry bomb pipe and airbox lid removed is to make 7hp more

·
Registered
42 Posts
I really really like white nerfs and stuff. It figures though. I am an XC guy, so I about have to stay bare aluminum or I am looking at every scratch and wanting to touch up, etc.

I also have to say I wanted some of the DFR grip-it pieces for a long time. Was a back burner thing though and I really wasn't sure on texture. But I finally ordered some over the winter and I am so impressed with them. I would be even more into them if they made them the same in a smooth.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts