Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Updated...finally

2K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  x-superman 
#1 ·
Finally updated pics of the quad...still has a ways to go but shes starting to look nice.

#5 ·
I love the look of the hoods on the LTR...hate to say it but I can't wait to see that thing decked out in pink

Looks good :)

#13 ·
im keeping the white plastic and getting hot pink and black graphics and number plate kits. i am planning on getting the hood airbrushed with some hot pink realistic style flames. I am also planning on getting some hot pink and black junkie fiber havent decided where yet. my old dale had a powdercoated sparkly pink motor...but doubt ill do that to this quad...when i get beadlocks the rings will be powdercoated pink as well.

the orange renthal pad will have to stay...bright orange is a trademark that has gone on for about 4 years with me and my quads and riding gear..i have to keep one bright orange thing on the quad bc i always have no matter what..stupid huh? lol

#14 ·
did you use a killswitch from a dirtbike as your starter by chance? If so, could you post a pic. of what it looks like, which one you used, and how you installed it. Thank you, Kyle.

#15 ·
454...as soon as I get the new tank in (should be about 8 weeks) I'll get some fiber on that thing...I'll make ya a offer you can't refuse...can't wait to see it... :D

#17 ·
YOU...have entirely TOO much free time on your hands... :lol:

#18 ·
I wish you truly new.... if only.(that's why I have so much less $$ than I expected, you say this is cool and BOOM it's on order!) Oh we started playing 2 new games at work!! Black Hawk Down and America's ArmY!!!!

BACK ON SUBJECT!!!

A Junkie tank, a black seat, and some graphics and your gonna turn some heads. >:) Was wondering if you had decided on an exhaust yet 454?

#19 ·
Finally updated pics of the quad...still has a ways to go but shes starting to look nice.
[/b]
Hey where did you buy those pink hand guards from cz I want to get some for my girlfriend? Thanks, Josh

#20 ·
Pink Powermadds, it's in her signiture.

You have the same handguards just a different color.

#22 ·
454...as soon as I get the new tank in (should be about 8 weeks) I'll get some fiber on that thing...I'll make ya a offer you can't refuse...can't wait to see it... :D
[/b]
sweet deal ;) i am looking forward to hot pink and black junie fiber

I wish you truly new.... if only.(that's why I have so much less $$ than I expected, you say this is cool and BOOM it's on order!) Oh we started playing 2 new games at work!! Black Hawk Down and America's ArmY!!!!

BACK ON SUBJECT!!!

A Junkie tank, a black seat, and some graphics and your gonna turn some heads. >:) Was wondering if you had decided on an exhaust yet 454?
[/b]
DG has sponsored me with an exhaust..im waiting for them to finish their full system and ship it to me

I am looking at maybe getting the hot pink and black Akraix graphics again like I had on my dale..I really liked those.

did you use a killswitch from a dirtbike as your starter by chance? If so, could you post a pic. of what it looks like, which one you used, and how you installed it. Thank you, Kyle.
[/b]
yes but Dustin did all of that. He ordered a Moose kill switch and he looked on here to see how to wire everything. If we get the quad out today I will try to get a pic of the switch.

#23 ·
stock heel guards have to go :bangbang:

#25 ·
IMS...best stuff out there right now...stopped by their booth this weekend...very very nice stuff... :)

#26 ·
i have to find some heel guards then.... wont buy blingstar...besides they are backordered like everything else.... I dont like the pro pegs because my heels kept hitting the pegs...just not enough room for your foot on those
[/b]
I put The AC Nerf's on mine, i like them alot and nice bike buy the way, My G/F has an 07 LTR in white as well and she is going to race MX with it in the spring

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.