Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1400.00
Is there anyone out there that would be interested in a working turbo kit, instructions, and I'll even phone/email some tech support to get it running if you need. The setup includes everything you need, garret brand ball bearing turbo, several wastegates, manual boost controller, air to water intercooler setup, oil and coolant pumps. really everything, yes it will run on a 06-08 ltr. I had it on my 08. I can include brackets for an 09 as well. It ran well on pump gas, you could swap pistons and get greedy with the boost as well. I have pictures and video as soon as I figure out how to upload them. It was fun to ride and could drag me (220#) up sand mt ut in 4th gear, stock motor. I hurt myself and bought a rzr so the ltr got tuned down a little.
Quad Life

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will not let me attach pics? just asks for a url, I don't have these online just on laptop and phone

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I can keep my pc5 and intercooler I'll let it go for less, I need to get the rzr turbo finished

·
Registered
2 Posts
$1400.00
Is there anyone out there that would be interested in a working turbo kit, instructions, and I'll even phone/email some tech support to get it running if you need. The setup includes everything you need, garret brand ball bearing turbo, several wastegates, manual boost controller, air to water intercooler setup, oil and coolant pumps. really everything, yes it will run on a 06-08 ltr. I had it on my 08. I can include brackets for an 09 as well. It ran well on pump gas, you could swap pistons and get greedy with the boost as well. I have pictures and video as soon as I figure out how to upload them. It was fun to ride and could drag me (220#) up sand mt ut in 4th gear, stock motor. I hurt myself and bought a rzr so the ltr got tuned down a little.
Quad Life
$1400.00
Quad Life
my name is Brandon I’m very interested in your turbo kit please get ahold of me call or text my cell is 7175103977 thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts