Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys got my ltr450 about a month ago and havnt really got to put it to the test yet like ive wannted to. id really like to do a mx race but what group would i be in since ive never raced. also if anyone knows of some races coming up please let me know id really like to meet some people on here and ride. also any tracks within 2 hours of bowling grren ky to maybe practice at ? id really like to try learning jumps and turns more thanks Austin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bill Ballance's place is close to Bowling Green....Used to be another track down that way that I raced at a few times, can't remember the name of it or the town but it wasn't far from BG...But that was back in the late 90's so it's probably history now...
Ballance has a killer place down there where they run some of the Nationals.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You can just go for open practice, the first time you ride doesn't have to be a race. I try to go to the track once a week to keep myself fresh, and then show up for the monthly race.

Not really familiar with your location but if you do some googling you'll probably find it. If you've never ridden before you'll wanna do C class. C usually rides with beginner as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
There is a track in bowling green somewhere I'm from westmoreland tn. Call james at JPMX in bowling green he can tell you where all the tracks are

·
Registered
32 Posts
There is a track in Crofton KY called 800 mx that you can ride on... Facebook them. There is a track in Hopkinsville but they only hold races on it, its a small motocross track. Mid America mx series is in our area. Google it to try and find the website and tracks. If you go on the AMA website you can search by district which is like district 18 or something. You also have Loretta Lynn's on the other side of Land Between the lakes and Powerline Mx near it as well. You can also ride quads at Turkey Bay, Land between the lakes and of course ballance outside of bowling green.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ballance and jermiah jones track in ky. Christinia, meadow creek, and I40 in knoxville. Brand new one just opened up called wildflower mx 10min from nashville.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts