Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a college student and need a bike to commute. no places to ride my quad so i want to sel it for $6400 or trade for a gsxr 600 or 750 i am selling the quad to get money to buy a super bike so will sell or trade let me know
call me at 570-237-0260 and i will send you more pictures. also i wont be checking this thred much so if you want to get in touch with me by phone would be best or email me at cyberdude365 @aol.com

This is a 2006 ltr493cc big bore quad which was built buy WORLD MOTORSPORTS eric plebini also known as SCION RACING(fastest front wheel drive car with 2jz motor and professional drag racing company in the world!). I built this quad to match my fathers show car "toyota supra" that WORLD build that has 1300hp and custom everything! this quad has been beside my dads car in the carshows, and even throw on a car dyno (which it spun the tires off) and PRODUCED OVER 50hp ON A CAR DYNO! as you see in the pictures the next step was to turbo it but i decided not to!
world motorsports have put in a trinity racing 493cc big bore kit with a 13:2:1 high compression piston ported head full titanium yoshimura exhaust, k&N power up kit and also tuned by a trinity racing efi controler with high rev cdi box. as you can see by the picutres i have hit over 100mph on this quad and it dosnt take much to do so. i am selling this quad because all my freinds have super bikes now and there is no where to ride here anymore. if you do not have serious riding skills this quad is not for you. if you are looking to buy a racing quad that has 15k invested in it, for the price im selling it at, its a steal. Why buy a new ltr450 for $8,500 and have a stock bike when you can buy this one for less and have a 20 thousand dollar animal? since i built this quad it has been sitting in my garage and has enough milage on it to have broken it in. i have changed the oil fluids etc. as well as spark plugs and normal stuff. this quad runs on VP RACING 106 OCTANE FUEL BUT CAN RUN ON REGULAR PUMP GAS! SINCE THE QUAD WAS TRANSFORMED TO A 493CC BIG BORE ONLY VP RACING FUEL HAS BEEN USED. i even replaced the fuel filter to make sure nothing but high grade fuel was going into this quad. i am the original owner of this quad and its in very good garage kept condition
PARTS: pro armor nerf bars, full titanium yoshimura exhaust, k&n power up kit, pro armor bumper, pro taper handle bars, endurance speedometer, shock covers, pro armor break block off, pro armor a-arm guards, suzuki engin skid, custom water temp gauge, trinity racing 493cc big bore kit w 13:2:1 high compression piston, world racing ported head trinity racing clutch, efi controller, and highrev cdi box, razer 2 fron tires 20' rear razer1ns, PWR radiator, heat wrap for exhaust, warning signs are replaced white, asv clutch and break unbreakable leavers, k&k atv blue tribal flam sticker kit with seat cover, dunkin racing case saver, dunkin racing chain and sprocket kit (dropped a tooth in the front for better acceleration).
this quad was dyno'ed on a car dyno and spun the tires off on it! est horses is over 70, and as i stated YOU DONT NEED MUCH ROAD OR TIME TO BREAK THE 100MPH MARK it is effortless!. this quad comes with doug gust bead lock rims and razer 1 tires 18" which are shown in the picture and i will include them with the sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
953 Posts
This made me giggle

Glws and the incoming responses

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This made me giggle

Glws and the incoming responses
what makes me giggle is how you could put 15 grand into your 400ex and it wouldnt come close 2 my ltr i hit 105 mph with a 250lb friend on the back ahha i never lost a race since i owned it now that makes me giggle 400ex i think my 6 year old brother has 1 of them arnt they beginer quads hahaha

·
Registered
385 Posts
so you'r saying that it does 100mph with 13/36 gearing?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Is this a serious post:question: Wow......full of win! Lmao!

·
Registered
38 Posts
13.2.1 on pump gas >.< 100mph >.< 20 hp loss cuz you spun your tires on a car dyno >.< i dont know even where to begin with this mess.. having that much power i would think you wouldnt need to drop a tooth.. i top out 5th gear in about 150 yards with my 498 stock gearing still trying pull a wheelie in 4th gear ....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Shizzler thanks mang!

Things that make me giggle about this post:
-100mph with -1 front sprocket (for better acceleration as stated above) must be the endurance speedometer....which obviously is calibrated correctly
-Makes 50hp on car dyno but estimated at over 70?!?!?
-K&N power up kit?? Please explain? Is this an airbox delete kit? Kinda like my 400ex....filter in place of the factory airbox on my ltr. Maybe its fuel intake but I doubt it since you have tried to name drop anything you can so far
-runs on VP 106 but can run on pump gas.... I guess the experienced ltr engine builder you have told you this, since your 13.2 compression
-i don't see any mention on the absolutely huge cams you must have to reach 100mph with 2 riders or the est 70hp, guess this explains the smaller counter shaft sprocket the cams must have ridiclous overlap and duration
-next step was turbo, instead of a turbo you could have done a bigger bore and stroker kit and realistically 70hp or close to anyways

Sounds like you have neat bike. But coming on to a forum trying to say you some sort of a black swan type bike and its the shiznat be prepared to probed and prodded. You have shown zero authenticity to any claims you have made. Posting any dyno sheet now will only continue the ridicule. A 50hp bike is a strong runner but its no 100mph ltr. Sorry just plain facts. I intially said good luck with the sale and tghe incoming responses. Your lack of knowledge of products on the market is proven in the 400ex comment. I don't own a 400ex, I own a 40hp bolt on bike and mine was dyno'd on a car dyno, a mustang dyno which traditionally reads lower than other dynos. So I'm assuming your estimations of 70hp are because of some correction factor you and the tuner made because it might be a mustang dyno or similar and read low.

Again good luck with the sale and further incoming responses

·
Registered
164 Posts
with a gearing calculator and 10,500 rpm's, 20" rear tires and a 13/36 sprocket combo you would only hit 86.7mph. to hit over 105mph you would need 10500rpm's, 22"tires and a 15/36 sprocket combo. as far as i know the ltr will not rev over 10500 with any type of efi controller or crbm.
70hp?? thats funny that your measly little bbk can make 70+hp but Vader's full built stroker big bore fsa champ 586cc bike made 72hp, that engine builder must be magic.
oh and i dare ya to run that bike on pump gas if it is a 13.2 to 1 compression ratio. when you do, please video it and post it so we all can watch and laugh as your piston pre-detonates and blows up sending shards of metal into that fleshy slit between your legs called your vertical smile

when i first read this post earlier today i knew it would be trouble
to the mods, sorry for the bash up above, lol, it needed to be done

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He can't read either...he thinks you have a 400ex....
first off ur all dumbasses and i guess u cant read number 1 the quad runs off of vp racing fuel that the 2 quarter of million dollar cars (supras) run off of that world motorsports built 2) the quad hit 105 mph with a tooth dropped if u read again u would know that with a 250 lb rider on the back when i was driving i will upload pictures and 3 u all obviously cant read or didnt see that this quad is completly custom and has 15 grand invested now if ur not trying to trade or buy this quad dont bother commenting on this page because ur poor 400ex riders who suck balls and obiously cant afford a nice quad or know anything about what is in this quad so again you piece of $hit riders piss off *****

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pathedic faggits who are poor and know nothing about quads and have piece of crap

again i will come on to this frum and everything i sadi was truth just because u guys have no idea what 15 grand can do to a quad and dont have access to the worlds best drag scion racing who custom ported GEARED DUMB DUSHES and tuned is abs histericle again you are all poor pure **** know nothing about anyything so i will upload the picture of me hitting 105 you can eart your words and shut the f up because you all have shitty quads obviously know nothing and make me laugh when you learn technology and anything than talk to me noobie faggits
again there is the pictures of the supras and the spedo saying i went 105 with 400 lbs of person on the back explain that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhhhhhh 2 bad trype all u want u can say whqat ever u want thats what 15 grand and knowing people got me bitches never lost a race never will and already have people saying will buy for 7 grand so peace deleting this site and refuse to ever log on because obvi ur all a bunch of want 2 b girls nice pink quad hahaha ******
Shizzler thanks mang!

Things that make me giggle about this post:
-100mph with -1 front sprocket (for better acceleration as stated above) must be the endurance speedometer....which obviously is calibrated correctly
-Makes 50hp on car dyno but estimated at over 70?!?!?
-K&N power up kit?? Please explain? Is this an airbox delete kit? Kinda like my 400ex....filter in place of the factory airbox on my ltr. Maybe its fuel intake but I doubt it since you have tried to name drop anything you can so far
-runs on VP 106 but can run on pump gas.... I guess the experienced ltr engine builder you have told you this, since your 13.2 compression
-i don't see any mention on the absolutely huge cams you must have to reach 100mph with 2 riders or the est 70hp, guess this explains the smaller counter shaft sprocket the cams must have ridiclous overlap and duration
-next step was turbo, instead of a turbo you could have done a bigger bore and stroker kit and realistically 70hp or close to anyways

Sounds like you have neat bike. But coming on to a forum trying to say you some sort of a black swan type bike and its the shiznat be prepared to probed and prodded. You have shown zero authenticity to any claims you have made. Posting any dyno sheet now will only continue the ridicule. A 50hp bike is a strong runner but its no 100mph ltr. Sorry just plain facts. I intially said good luck with the sale and tghe incoming responses. Your lack of knowledge of products on the market is proven in the 400ex comment. I don't own a 400ex, I own a 40hp bolt on bike and mine was dyno'd on a car dyno, a mustang dyno which traditionally reads lower than other dynos. So I'm assuming your estimations of 70hp are because of some correction factor you and the tuner made because it might be a mustang dyno or similar and read low.

Again good luck with the sale and further incoming responses

Attachments

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Go back to school, and learn some punctuation. I feel for you, someone took you for 15g and your quad is still riding stock suspension, a arms and swing arm. If that was your people who are building such bad ass cars then why did they charge you so much for a little engine work, emphasis on LITTLE ENGINE. I wouldn't let your quad sit next to my truck in a car show, it's hideous, bald tires that were ran at improper air pressure.. Oh, but you won't be back to read this, $250,000 for a 15 year old import, wow.. OH i've been to Canada too, and I always forgot I was doing Kilometers an hour :lol: Also why do you resort to name calling? and are you a homophobe, why do you have to bring gay people and their choices into your name calling? You are a child and need to grow up, WAITING ON YOUR VIDEO..

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Also, your 105 is 104.7 WITH THE NEUTRAL LIGHT ON :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol those cars can buy ur lives haha again im done speaking to inferior losers who are gay and have pink quads suck my dick eat my balls and ride ur 12 mph bikes i have a 25 thousand dollar machine that never lost a race blows 100 no problem and has a custom huge engine as well as 2 cars that are worth more than ur lives and houses that run 8's in the quarter mile with over 1200 hp so again eat a dick keep typing because i have facts and things that ull never aquire in ur life so eat my balls and piss off my quad and cars are the best and ur just jelous so piss off suck to be poor i know lmao hahahahahahahahahah maybe ur pink piece of shit ugly quad will roll over and killu and i wouldnt ever put my smokin hott quad next 2 ur piece of shit truck we were in photo shoots modified magozine and won natinal events quad in all the pics so again eat ur words ****** lmao love how u can talk and cant back up shit and how i have medals exotic cars and a quad thats obiously way oast ur knowledge of technology peace poor as ****** with ur pink quad go work a burger king and maybe you can buy urself a car cuz that pink quad is busted lmao hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Bahaha! Keep posting and making yourself look like an absolute basket case. By the way, Congratulations on distinguishing yourself as an atypical uneducated quad rider...glad your selling it, then you won't represent the atv community anymore....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
You only show your age with your rambling, if you had some brains, you'd know that is not my quad in the pic. Nice run on sentence, with no facts to back up your mouth. I'm sorry your uncle touched you, get help. I tried getting a job at burger king, they wouldn't hire me :lol:. You are so childish, I got this, I got that, You don't have anything but a low IQ and an even lower vocabulary. NOW YOUR MACHINE IS WORTH 25G's, YOUR MATH SUCKS AS MUCH AS YOUR MOUTH DOES. Now go try and sell your quad somewhere else, it ain't worth 6400 or 6200 since you can't make up your mind, that piece of crap, you'd be lucky if someone gave you 3g for it.. AND STOP CLAIMING OTHER PEOPLES CARS AS YOUR OWN, you are a child and thats all there is to it.. SO LEAVE OUR FORUM little mr. I won't be on here at all, but you keep biting. DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH? OH I forgot you said your bike was a complete custom machine :lol: Hilarious, Still got the blob on there, stock steering stem, a arms, swing arm, shocks, watch out you got a graphics kit with a matching seat cover that looks like a 12 year old put it on there for you, (sorry to all my peeps on here with 12 year olds that could do a better job). When you drive through burger king, oops i mean when your dad drives you through burger king, I will recognize your 25,000 dollar supra not 250,000 dollar and I WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH THAT SPECIAL SAUCE you love so much, now go cry to your mom, and tell her how mean we are. I just gave her $20 to leave, so she should be home by now.. :lol: GO ON LITTLE E-THUG it's past your bed time.. OH and you wish me death, pathetic. STAY ON THE PORCH PUP.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts