Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have finally decided to do a little build up on my 06 LTR. My Plans are Bigger valves, port, cams, and a higher compression piston. I need to know if there is any good shops around, preferably in the east valley. I was going to use Dirt Fiend Racing, but I can't get a hold of them, need any suggestions, and maybe some indication on how much I'm going to be spending, or any other mods I'm going to need to support the others.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Three letters...KMS 602-442-4340 ask for Kelly..35th ave and Thomas

·
Registered
953 Posts
like stated above kms

·
Registered
512 Posts
Kelly rebuilt my stock/hotcam engine. He is an innovator with the LTR's & his assembly is meticulous. My bike never shifted smoother than after he assembled it. Prices were very reasonable for the work he performed.

If I was on the east cost it would probably be ATP, on the west coast KMS for sure. I don't think anyone understands the LTR engine platform better than these two & KMS is right in your back yard - lucky you.. I would have kelly tune your bike as well, he's a sharp guy.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Morgan at Demon industries seems to know what's up too..you have a lot of great options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts