Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2009 LTR 450. I am selling the front and rear shocks. I have roll design a-arms on the front. The shocks are stage 4 Elka. I raced the worcs 2011 season on them and had elka really focus on the dial-in for xc suzuki ltr. I have no complaints just have a full ride with another company now and on a honda. The quad is for sell for $8,000 if your interested. It is one of a kind. The plastic is bear as week speak as all wraps and stickers where removed after last season. The quad was the limited edition red color when I bought new the end of 2010. To much to list!!
Yoshimura Blue Print Motor-56 Horsepower
Flex Handlebars
ASV Levers
RPM Axle
Frame Covers
Gusett Kit-Custom Yellow Powdercoat
Pro-Armour Pro Nerfbars
IMS Desert Tank
Full Injection Bored
K & N Filters-Air Filter-Oil
Blingstar Front & Rear Bumper
Quadtech Seat pad and cover
Yellow Maier Racing Plastic
Roll Design A-Arms
Roll Design +1 steering stem
Motion Pro cables
Balls out bearings entire bike
Streamline disc front and rear-pads
Streamline brake lines
Yoshimura Pim 2
Yoshumura Everything
Hinson Clutch Basket
Rekluse Clutch

You name it I am sure it has it over 15k invested into quad. Only Doug Roll and George Fickett of Yoshimura have worked on the quad. It rips big time. If you have any questions please text me 480.818.2801. Located in AZ.
A quad like this usually goes for like 12 k. The quad was gone through every race completly. Motor is brand new rebuild as we speak. :rock:

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Elka Shocks and Roll Design front end

I will sale the shocks and a arms seperatly. I want 2,300 or best offer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would like be second in line for rekluse. Also if you may have a dump can, seen you have dry break system. I have the tank need the can. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rekluse Clutch

All let it go for $500.00. Rekluse built this clutch to be bullet proof. It can handle all the power you throw at it. Please email or text or call 480.818.2801. I never get on here.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
All let it go for $500.00. Rekluse built this clutch to be bullet proof. It can handle all the power you throw at it. Please email or text or call 480.818.2801. I never get on here.
What makes your rekluse more special than the one that's in my bike?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts