Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Stock Shocks Respung And Revalved

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  nonelower2001 
#1 ·
ok this winter i wanted to send my suspension in and have it revalved and resprung. so i was wondering what are good companies to send my shocks to? i dont have the money to buy aftermarket. also i was wondering if any one would have a good estimate of how much it would cost to have all my shocks redone. thanks.

#2 ·
I-Shock
GT-Thunder
Derisi Racing

There are some more, but I can't quite remember them. I myself am going with the I-Shock rebuild for about $270-$300, cuz the reviews have been good that I have seen. Oh heres another... MX-Tech. I don't know the prices of the others either.
hope this helps

#5 ·
is it 300$ for all three shocks?

#7 ·
I believe you can give them your weight and your riding style and they can set them up specifically for your needs right?????

#8 ·
Yes i believe they do and it softens the front ones more.

#9 ·
The 300$ rebuilds will only get you better valving set up for you. The more expensive one's where they make them dual or triple rate with be the same as the the 300 but with better spring rates.

C@D Racing should be doing conversions for them shortly as well as the others mentioned.

#13 ·
#20 ·
In your case i might agree. TCS has a spring and re-valve set up. Not sure how much they are asking for it though. I will find out for you.
FUELATV
[/b]

i would like to know more about this to

#21 ·
I just got off the phone with I Shock. Definetly going to give them a shot.

#22 ·
one of my friends had his shocks done at Ishock and he loves them and it only cost him $300 with shipping

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.