Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Wonder if someone can tell me what tipe of spark plug to put in a 2006 ltr 450. I went to the dealers and they gave me a NGK CR8EIB-10 (laser iridium). I bought the quad second hand and the plug I took out is a NGK CR9EB. I sterted it after the service and noticed thet the header is going red of the heat I don't know if this is normal either as i did not look before the service.

I will really appreciate any help

·
Registered
14,129 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys

Wonder if someone can tell me what tipe of spark plug to put in a 2006 ltr 450. I went to the dealers and they gave me a NGK CR8EIB-10 (laser iridium). I bought the quad second hand and the plug I took out is a NGK CR9EB. I sterted it after the service and noticed thet the header is going red of the heat I don't know if this is normal either as i did not look before the service.

I will really appreciate any help
Dude it's nothing wrong with running the EIX actually it's a upgrade from factory. I've run them for yrs on my Gixxer 6,750 throttle response is better and bike respond better. There recommended by a bunch of race team's and mechanics.
The header glowing is due to the fact of u letting it idle toooo long or ur valves need to be checked and adj of out of specs. Stay riding bro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Also ur header glowing your letting it idle to long which is not good to just idle. Just go for a ride n get some air in the engine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts