Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(I'll try to keep it short) Here's how the day started

Ok i first got up after a hard day of riding at MT. Caroll which is a clone track of Red Bud, Well today was a race day and there were only two other quad guys racing with me. Well they signed up for A class while I'll did C class, since there were only three of us they put us together. Well practice came along and they kinda of messed around so i had no idea how fast they were. Race #1. the other two guys took a 3 quad length lead on me to the first turn, then as soon as the second turn came, they hit a huge double that i didn't do and thats where they pulled away from me, MY brother said the first guy was 10 seconds faster, so 10x5=50 seconds. 2nd race, same thing but i actually tried to keep up into the first turn, which they now were between 1 and 2 quad lenghts ahead of me, then same thing happened, they ran away from me with a half a track lead. Went home looking up there names and guess what i found ,
CHAD WEINEN: Pro GNC racer is ninth this year in total standings
SAGE BAKER: PRO AM GNC racer I think 16th so far,

Well no i know why they were fast!!!!! So i got to race against pro's and my local track. I can't describe how i feel about that, it just reminds me of when Doug Gust rode at Sunset Ridge MX which is now on the GNC Circuit.

· Registered
2,630 Posts
Both two amazingly fast guys, sounds like a good time!

· Premium Member
2,748 Posts
I thought they didn't run quads up at Mt. Caroll anymore? I always heard that track was pretty awesome! Chads personal track is pretty wicked too!
Its pretty sweet you rode with them guys. Chad has come a long way!!

later

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that tracks the closest setup to RED BUD. Alot of elevation change and some similar jumps, like a smaller Loracco's Leap, ski jump and some uphill whoops.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.