Registered
211 Posts
need more info on this snirt run is there a website

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Timberview Announcement

The ATV season is fast approaching! Once again to kick off the season we would like to invite you to join us for the​

8th Annual SNIRT Run hosted by Barnes Corners Sno-Pals​

( Lewis County Trail Permit is waved for this ATV event )

Registration will be held at​

Barnes Corners Groomer Barn and Timberview​

6pm to 9pm Friday

8am to 11am Saturday

Friday night Live Entertainment at Timberview​

Saturday morning Timberview will be serving breakfast starting at 7:30​

Timberview
5265 Carpenter Road
Turin, New York 13473

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone riding the shirt run today? I have seen one other ltr. It is a snowy muddy mess but I have not gotten stuck once yet today.

·
Registered
369 Posts
snow & dirt ??

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes snow and dirt and holy shit from our last beer stop back to camp it sucked so bad went a different way cause the one guy cooking food said it was an easy run(boy would I like to see that asshole again) well a 20 min ride back to camp turned into a 3hr nightmare. Everyone was stuck and let me tell you when you get 3 razr's stuck and several 4x4 wheelers stuck in snow that deep it is a workout getting them out. Also to top it off someone called 911 because we were stuck up on tug hill till 9:30 last night and they didn't know if we were going to make it out. So we had to talk to the cops once we got out.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was fun till the last part. Not to mention my wheeler doesn't have lights so riding in the dark you have to have someone behind you. I will say if you know how to ride a sport wheeler will work almost as good as a 4x4 in snow but I still had to get towed through a couple sections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts