Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Shock Springs - FREE - You Pay Shipping

1K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Suzuki450ltr 
#1 ·
I have some shock springs sitting around since I converted my Fox Podium X to a single spring. If you want them you pay for shipping, if not, they go in the recycle bin on Thursday.

The black spring is a 450lb pound spring. The tender spring is Fox - 0275-250-1000 (23.2kg)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
be careful selling them to the kid he only weighs 140 and he will acuse you of selling him junk springs when he tries to use springs ment for 210 lb rider.

#7 ·
That's bull shit if I stuff for free how can I complain. The only reason I had a problem before is because he said he would pay and then when I sent him the bill he wouldn't pay it like he said but we settled it and I have no problem now. Why dose everyone keep bringing this shit up.

#8 ·
I am just making a point that those springs are NOT going to work worth a fuck for your weight. So why not let some other guys on here have a shot at them that are close to the weight they are designed for.

#9 ·
Well I have a 350 lb spring on there now and I think the spring is too soft and if these springs don't work I'll give them away for free but I only have a single rate sprig right now and would like to try a dual rate, I'm not trying to be a dick but it's first come first severed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.