Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 9 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys I need the LTR veterans and gurus serious help. I’ve been chasing an issue for 3 months now where my injector will not spray fuel. I’ve changed ECUs, whole wiring harnesses, tip over sensor, calibrated TPS, and tried 3 different injectors. It’s also not throwing any codes to read to even point me in the right direction. I’m about ready to give up on it. 😩🆘

·
Registered
14 Posts
Alright guys I need the LTR veterans and gurus serious help. I’ve been chasing an issue for 3 months now where my injector will not spray fuel. I’ve changed ECUs, whole wiring harnesses, tip over sensor, calibrated TPS, and tried 3 different injectors. It’s also not throwing any codes to read to even point me in the right direction. I’m about ready to give up on it. 😩🆘
There's a guy on YouTube who hooked his up to a battery and there's a motor for that injector I'll see if I can find the link if not just search on YouTube maybe fuel injection problems

·
Registered
4 Posts
There's a guy on YouTube who hooked his up to a battery and there's a motor for that injector I'll see if I can find the link if not just search on YouTube maybe fuel injection problems
The quad actually runs now. It ended up being 2 bad ECUs in a row but the 3rd one was the charm. I've been riding it for a couple months now but now i am thinking it needs new valves as the intake ones are out of spec and can't be shimmed any further :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
The quad actually runs now. It ended up being 2 bad ECUs in a row but the 3rd one was the charm. I've been riding it for a couple months now but now i am thinking it needs new valves as the intake ones are out of spec and can't be shimmed any further :(
Awesome so happy for ya. Enjoy the ride!!! Need more LTR 405 Riders out there ☺😎👍

1 - 9 of 8 Posts