Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of Roll Design MX - A Arms that I am selling. These are new and never used. I have only mounted them on my unused race bike. I have have had a change of plans for this up coming season and I have moved to another set up. I am asking $925.00 for them. Anyone interested feel free to get back to me. My loss is someone's gain on these.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They aren't a plus +2 above an original OEM LTR A Arm, they would be a considered a plus 2 in comparison to any other brand of quad besides the 2012 and newer
YFZ-R, which also comes stock with plus 2 a arms. These are brand new and never riden once though. I have dismounted them and box back up for shipment to the buyer

·
Registered
296 Posts
They aren't a plus +2 above an original OEM LTR A Arm, they would be a considered a plus 2 in comparison to any other brand of quad besides the 2012 and newer
YFZ-R, which also comes stock with plus 2 a arms. These are brand new and never riden once though. I have dismounted them and box back up for shipment to the buyer
ummm.. what?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
wait what???????

·
Registered
192 Posts
If they aren't +2 over the OEM ltr arm your misrepresenting your item. With only 2 posts that's pretty detrimental to your seller profile. You might wana be alil more clear about what it is your selling. Try posting the info on where you bought them

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm pretty surer he means plus 2 as in shock length. I'm suprised no one said that yet. Why would you buy roll design mx a arms for a stock shock. Give the guy a break

·
Registered
512 Posts
I was thinking it was just a really bad way to describe A Arms that put the frontend at 50". Isn't that like + .75" on the LTR?

·
Registered
192 Posts
You know what's happens when you assume Eric? Ass outta u and him^^ This Guy makes no sense so the only break he needs is Morse code because this is pure jibberish. Try reading it alil more clearly he is talking about length of the A-arm and not shock lenght... "they would be considered +2 in comparison to Any other brand of quad except the 2012 Yfz which comes stock with +2 arms"??? What's this comparrison based off of? A power wheels lol c'mon dude either there +2 or there not and that based on the OEM ltr arms!

·
Registered
940 Posts
correct they're not stock length. i had houser a arms that were +2 and still 50in wide, he was saying that they're +2 but still only 50in wide. we all know what he means. yes assuming isnt always good. maybe we should be asking what length shock it uses instead of beating the guy up. i dont see the need to jump all over someone for making a typo. also remember that we have members from other countries so things get lost in translation.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
+2 dose not always mean in width. As Eric said, they can be in shock length or they can move the a arm froward as in adding more length to the ltr.
I think he means the a arms are a +1,+1. Witch means the arms add 1in. of length and 1in of over all width making the width 50in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I know right. Give the man a break!!! You know the LTR stock A-Arms are plus 2 already. In comparison to any other stock 450cc quad sold (besides the YFZ-R). If you know the LTR, you should know there is not an LTR A-Arm made that is a (+2) above what is OEM on the quad. I was just trying to be clear that these are MX A-Arms and not XC. Didn't mean to confuse anyone. If anything was misrepresented, my bad guys

I edited the original message...

·
Registered
728 Posts
These been on Craigslist for months. Price is too high so many better arms you can buy for under 1000$ brand new atv four play/houser ect

·
Registered
940 Posts
Thanks atleast someone understands where I'm coming from. And if you know mx racing a little walsh and roll design are the best.you can't compare houser or 4 plays when they cost less then this new. If I still had my quad they would be mine already.

·
Registered
192 Posts
You right and I appaulagize. I jumped on it to quickly based on the choice of words and we do have folks from foreign countries that deserve the same amount of respect as everybody else. I was knew they weren't +2 over OEM Ms arms because that would put you outside the legal limit? All I'm saying is if you bought and own something do you best to represent exactly what it is so that we the possible buyers don't have to spend all that time guessing exactly what it is you have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry about that fellas. I'm totally new to the site. I will look for that and post there. Thanks for the clarification on the comparison to the Housers and 4 plays. I ran Housers last year and they are OK but no comparison to ROLL design or walsh. I wouldn't ask what I am asking for them hadn't I paid what I did for them. They are some of the best and that's why I had them mounted to use this next season. The only reason I am letting them go is because I got nice hook up on a full walsh setup.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts