Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need someone to read a code for me , i hope i did this right i had the cherry bomb un plugged and used a jumper wire to connect the white with red to the black to start the code what i have is when i turn the key on i have the red light do is 1 1234 1 1234 hopefully some one can tell me what it is? maybe i wont have to take it to the dealer an save summ $$$ thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys still have to check the voltage reading on the tps but i loosened it put key on and the red light is still on turned key off moved other way and light is still on would that mean the tps is bad ? dont know what to do? checked to see how much it is and seen was $115 bucks dont want to buy it for nothing thanks

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
hey guys still have to check the voltage reading on the tps but i loosened it put key on and the red light is still on turned key off moved other way and light is still on would that mean the tps is bad ? dont know what to do? checked to see how much it is and seen was $115 bucks dont want to buy it for nothing thanks
You should check the voltage on the TPS...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts