Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think everyone that has had either the Razr2's or HDs will tell you to get them. Like someone stated above they will LAST. Probably 10 times longer than other tires. My HDs have been on 3 different bikes in 2 years, still going strong. I may try the Razr2's next just to have the experience of both. I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed either way. After running the HD's I'm afraid to go to something lighter like the GNCC's, though I've been thinking about it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i have holeshot hd tires on the yfz and they're amazing ! kinda heavy but i never had that much grip on a quad and i tried maxxis razr 1 and innova mx for rear tire.

an off topic question , if i buy a ltr450 probably this month or august not shure yet .. can i mount the holeshot hd's from my yfz on the ltr rims or do i need other rims ? they're 20x10x9 i think

·
Registered
350 Posts
i have holeshot hd tires on the yfz and they're amazing ! kinda heavy but i never had that much grip on a quad and i tried maxxis razr 1 and innova mx for rear tire.

an off topic question , if i buy a ltr450 probably this month or august not shure yet .. can i mount the holeshot hd's from my yfz on the ltr rims or do i need other rims ? they're 20x10x9 i think[/b]
factory ltr450 rims are 8's so you would have to get new rims or old z400 rims.

Has anyone had iRazars, kenda knarly xc, or kenda radials?

·
Registered
23 Posts
the hd's are too heavy i got them they will make you slower but on the other hand they grip like nobodys busness you can do wellies in some pretty nasty mud . just my two cents. good luck with your choice

21 - 26 of 26 Posts