Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so we are ALMOST at $1200.00. The Raffle will end 9/4/2006. If you have not bought raffl tickets Please do so it is for a good cause. One person can ONLY win two prizes. In the event someone wins three ....... he or she will be able to pick the two items they want to keep and the third item will be re-raffled to another person. If you dont have raffle tickets or just want to buy some more here are the details.

FIRST AND FOREMOST THIS IS A DONATION ....... Forget about what you get and think what can you give. THEN you can think about the prizes. For those of you that dont know JJ is Jeremiah Jones. He races for Factory Suzuki. He was in a really bad accident and is paralized from the waist down. The Money raised in this auction will Buy a Block on ATV Scene. All of that money will go to JJ.

Raffle tickets
$5.00 each
$20.00 for 5 tickets
$50.00 for 20 tickets ...... and Your Screen Name will appear on a special message.

Here is a list of items in the raffle as of now ...... More items will be added

1. DASA pipe
2. Fuelatv Bumper ..... Donated by FUELATV
3. Rath Bumper
4. Cernics Yellow graphics kit ..... Donated by cernics
5. Cernics White graphics kit ..... Dontaed by Cernics
6. Pro-Armor Nerfs...... Donated by Pro-Armor
7. RIS Designs Billet starter cover ...... Donated by RIS Designs
8. 3 - Billet #D oild fill caps ....... Dontated by RIS Designs
9. Faux Carbon Fiber QuadTech Beak ...... Donated by SandJunkie
10. 2 LTR450HQ t-shirts ...... Donated by LTR450HQ

To buy the raffle tickets send your payment to my PAYPAL .... [email protected] You MUST specify your screen name and JJ RAFFLE TICKETS in the payment notes.

FUELATV

· Premium Member
3,816 Posts
So will names be drawn today or tomorrow?

This is going to be fun as there are some really nice items up for raffle! :D

Got my rabbit's foot handy! :D

· Registered
6,358 Posts
i thought he said something crazy like not drawing them till 10/04. i am sure that is what i read somewhere, whether it was a typo or not has not yet been determined :)

· Registered
28 Posts
Did raffle ticket #s get emailed out? I don't remember getting any. sorry if this has been gone over before. How do you know if you won anything without knowing your #s?

· Premium Member
3,816 Posts
FUELATV is holding onto the tickets. He is issuing the tickets/numbers by the order they were purchased and putting those ticket numbers in a hat that the numbers will be pulled from. He has a sheet with the numbers everyone has that he will go by.

· Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the information Al! I thought crs was kicking in (can't remember dodo)

· Registered
6,358 Posts
This is what i said today ........ We still need to sell some more tickets. We are at $1080.00 i think. We need to raise about $200.00 more and i will start the raffle. If you have not bought tickets please do so ....... So the raffle will end 10/4/2006 and we will draw ALL of the prizes 10/5/2006. THANK YOU EVEYONE WHO HAS DONATED AND PURCHASED RAFFLE TICKETS. If you dont have a ticket do so pefore 10/4/2006.

FUELATV

here ya go AL...

hopefully a typo and the drawing will be tomorrow :)

p.s. just for some clarification this above statement made by Fuel is out of the JJ progress thermometer(sp) thread and i do not know how to quote from one thread to a different one. this info is out of date and the drawing does end today so DONATE NOW please.

· Registered
642 Posts
Yes I am sure that is a type-o, I believe he meant 9/4/06

I will edit it.

· Registered
2,084 Posts
So I am confused now. When is the drawing, 9/4 or 10/4?

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TODAY IS THE DAY ..... Totals are done ..... JJ has been paid ....... All of the parts are here and ready to ship. Now when i get home i will draw the names and we will be done. I will be drawing names at 6:00 PM PST. I will start posting soon after 6:00 PM PST. Good luck to everyone and thanks again for your support.

FUELATV

· Registered
361 Posts
The suspense is killing me since Im in Mo and on Central time.....hahahaha.........Great job everyone for donating for JJ!! We all know he needs the cash!!

· Registered
642 Posts
Congrats to EVERYONE that participated. It makes me feel good.... just knowing that we all pulled together.....and set aside our differences... White and Yellow :p .... for such an important cause.

WAY TO GO GUYS !!!!!!!!

and of course... a BIG thanks to FUEL for taking control and AL for keeping us updated.

· Registered
292 Posts
damn it, I didnt get my check in time to get any raffle tickets, but great job to all the participating members and my best to JJ

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dont have the final info infront of me, but i think it was $1305.00 i will confirm that tonight. If we get enough people that want to do it again we can? This raffle/donationdid very well in the beggining, but REALLY died off as of late. Stay tunned 3 hours away.......

FUELATV

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.