Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Psycho, Trailer-queen Collector Type Of Guys?

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SandJunkie 
#1 ·
Just another hobby :D

I'm telling ya...I just get bored and I gotta wrench on something :D

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmm, that jealous feeling's back

#10 ·
I thought there might be some questions :lol:

I'm an air conditioning contractor :p

Yes it is an original 1987 930 (Turbo 911)

No it isn't a original slantnose BUT that was the best slantnose conversion I have ever seen. The previous owner was a millionare and in somethings it shows. Others?...he was a freaking idiot :angry:

RUF is a extremely fine company but I'm going through Imagine Auto in Kansas. They have a EFI conversion that is second to none. Very forward thinking company. (imagineauto.com) Right now they have mine at 450 hp and it's a 1,000 lbs less weight than the Chevelle.

This is NOT acceleration...this is violence :D

#11 ·
Nice Porshe!!

#12 ·
awe man and you only offered me a ride in the slo-velle :lol:

Very nice collection. I'm not big daddy yet, so I can't quite keep what I build.... Soon though very soon :) . Plus I don't trailer my stuff unless its broken or not street legal. Not even my last magazine feature car (Lysholm'd 90 VW Corrado featured in EuroTuner). I drive and beat the hell out of all of them unless I'm building it for someone else.

This is my current daily driver (well she's in the garage with no turbo right now).... I've had this car blown up and on FIRE going down the freeway at over 150mph. I'd have to say of all the cars I've built and rebuilt..... She is the cheapest and most fun. I couldn't find any blown up pics on this computer so I'll look when I get home. But these were taken well after.

And yes Mama not only ride quads with me, She races her car too!!!!

#13 ·
what year slant nose is that thing? omg thats still one of the nicest cars ever produced!! If thats an 88 or 89 it might mysteriously disappear :p haha jp

#14 ·
It's a 87...so I guess I'm stuck with it... :lol:

Wht...clean car...nice job with that :D

#16 ·
The Porsche should be back together by then...fuel head is out to Imagine Auto and after that it's going in for new front and rear lowers. Getting rid of those "bumperettes" and going to new style solid fiberglass like the newer ones. Then getting shot with a Enzo black...then I gotta get started on the interior...

See what I mena about needing something to wrench on?

PS...I've been over 150 in 3rd...FYI ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.