Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I took apart whole bike and put it back together. I'm not getting power to injector. I cleaned wiring harness when it was apart. Things I've tried already. Tip over sensor siliconeed, tried three different injector plugs, fuel is making it to the injector but not spraying when I turn the key on. The bike did fire up when I sprayed steering fluid in the intake. Fuel pump is coming on when I turn the key. Tps sensor is good and working as it should. 0.66 I believe was the number. Need help finding problem. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi bikelife, I am new to the ltr’s and mine in not getting power to the injector, I am lost. I don’t know much about them so I don’t know what to do. Have you figured out your problem? If so could you tell me what was wrong with yours and maybe tell me what to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi bikelife, I am new to the ltr’s and mine in not getting power to the injector, I am lost. I don’t know much about them so I don’t know what to do. Have you figured out your problem? If so could you tell me what was wrong with yours and maybe tell me what to do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts