Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys new member quick question Hello I have a suzuki 2007 Ltr 450 I have an Athena 493cc big bore kit, hot cams, springs air intake, exhaust gutted, dynatech tuner, Fox floats all around, Rpm swing arm, dominator 2 axle, tag steering stem, itp quad cross and bead lock rims all around. Can anyone give me an estimated WHP and weight of the bike, also im a 140 rider and my buddy has a 2014 raptor 700r se. He weighs about the same. Which bike do you think would win in a straight like race and on the track ?

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts
Thanks! Been super busy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys.. John here, as my username says i'm totally new at this.. Just bought a 2007 LT-R450, not for racing initially but for offroad riding at tricky terrains at the moment. Gonna get a profile pic and some pics of my ride as soon as possible, and i hope to get some help in this forum with info on equipment, maintenance, etc ride on!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Whats going on everyone! New to the LTR family 07 rebuild in progress. Wish me Luck! Currently looking for the following parts:
Oil Tank
Rear Grab Bar
Tail Light
Seat

If you have any of these available or have a lead on it please let me know.
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone. Just picked up a 2009 LTR450 Limited Edition. Not new to the Quadracer line because I just got done rebuilding a 1987 LT500 Quadzilla from the ground up, but I am new to the high performance 4-stroke world. So far, I'm glad I chose the LTR!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi to all just got on this new forum here and I have a bunch of LTR's so if anybody needs help diagnosing any problems let me know in a motorcycle mechanic for 25 years but always have love For the lt and ltr. I live in Northern Virginia and try to ride at least twice a month I have a group of about 10 people that we ride with anybody ever want to ride just hit me up or if you have any LTR problems let me know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all,
Happy to be here...
I am from Europe and try to ride my LTR for as much as possible, when off work.
Training to compete one day.......

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy new year everyone! My names Steve. I live in Los Angeles ca. I have been riding an ltr450 since 06. I love the sand. I go to mountains and deserts often but big on glamis. I go once a month during the season. Quads in glamis are a dying breed. Most friends have gone to side by sides. I feel I need to stay connected to my quad community.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm glad to be part of this forum. I'm here to learn some new stuff and I like to help out with everything I can. I myself ride a 2016 Polaris Ace 900. It took some getting used to. I've been riding quads my whole life. It's such a different ride in the Ace. So what made me find this forum was I'm working on my son's 1994 Suzuki lt80. What I'm looking for are some modifications that are ferely cheap. I have done quite a bit with it already,but I know there's more than what I did.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts