Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi name is John 06 ltr all stock motor just bolt on mods pipe bling star nerf bars bumpers flex bars with dougles rims with scat Haulers and dunechasers .but looking to do more upgrades any suggestions ? Thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
hi from virginia here looking for a .my cam journal is scarred cam locks up when tightind

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone I'm up all night looking to buy an ltr 450 I'm only 17 I know some what about quads loved them since I was little anyways I came across an 06 ltr 450 for 1,300 the only problem is the guy who's selling it says it doesn't start he says it cranks still that's a sing of it having life right so what do you guys think? It's a steal right or any ideas in what I should do cause I really want an ltr BAD!

·
Registered
4 Posts
CQR]] I only have the 1,300. I wouldn't be able to put money into it. I should just wait to get one working right? What do you suggest I look into while looking to buy one ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have the money to get it running? If it needs $1500 in repairs to get it back into shape, would it still be a good purchase? Or could you go out and buy one that already runs for $2800?
AleGomez21 CQR]] I only have the 1,300. I wouldn't be able to put money into it. I should just wait to get one working right? What do you suggest I look into while looking to buy one ?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
if you can go to where the quad is and crank it over yourself you might be able to get it running. I would not turn the deal away so fast. It can be something really stupid and cost nothing to get running. Or, it may be a money pit. I would at least invest a bit of time finding out what's wrong. Unless you need a top end rebuild and even some tranny work, you probably won't sing 1500 into it. Bottom line it's a gamble.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello everyone from Cleveland, Ohio USA.
Did a search for what most of you would think was very simple to answer (how to change the spark plug) and found the answer immediately! Thanks "Suzuki450ryda" for the correct step by step procedure!
I think I'm going to really like it here!
Now if I can find a service manual I'll be ecstatic.

I own:
2006 LTR 450
2012 Polaris 850 XP EPS

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Everyone!! I just recently acquired a 2007 LTR 450 (Traded a 2005 CRF250R). I love the forms and have found many useful posts. I look forward meeting many of you. If anyone lives in AZ we should plan a day out on the trails.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new to 08 ltr450

new to ltr450 i currently have crf450r used to race motocross and hurt my self at work so going to an 08 ltr450r with yoshimura, cherry bomb, bead lock rims and nurf bars, is there anything i should look for spacificly?

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
You guys should post a thread. Most people don't read this. ;)

Welcome

·
Registered
4 Posts
What UP!!

I am new to the boards. I have an 06 LTR450 :rock:and an 05 LTZ400. I am more of a three wheeler guy :sad6: but I love my quads too! I'm here mostly for mod info and hopefully the hook up on some quality parts that are being underutilized at the moment :1zhelp:. Look forward to contributing and reading up on the boards :read:.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome! I have a couple old trikes that I ride in the dunes but my LTR is really giving them a break. You will get spoiled by the LTR:). Post up some pics of your trikes and LTR. Here is one of mine:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Welcome to the HQ! Ya post some pics of the trikes. I was a quad hold out for a long time. rode trikes till 2003 when I got a z400 and never looked back. Sold the 200x and 250R a few years back cuz they were collecting dust.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi my name is Tim I live in Florida. I love to ride my 4-Wheelers. I have a 06 Ltr450 and a 04 Trx400ex. I posted a tread about my Ltr450 not starting. I really need help on this matter.

Thank you for letting me be part of this community

21 - 40 of 63 Posts