Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are new to the site and thinking about registering, why not just take the plunge and do it? The registration process takes only about 15 seconds and of course is totally free!

Once you register, please start a welcome thread in this section by clicking here:

Create Welcome Post

Tell us a bit about yourself, and your ride... it's the best way to let the community get to know you!

Once you complete that thread, why not upload some pictures to our free Photo Gallery and then show em off in the Pictures & Videos section!

Get involved today and you'll enjoy your stay much better.:rock:

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
Welcome :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
What an overwhelming welcome :rolleyes1:

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
:redface:

I thought it came up on active topics and new posts :question:

·
Registered
4 Posts
portugal

Hi sorry for my english

I`m portuguese my name is pedro ivo and i have a ltr450 2006, it`s my second quad, my first was a ltz 400

good luck to forum, is the best

·
Registered
15 Posts
what's up everyone, i just bought the baddest quad i've ever rode i got a 2006 ltr450 bad machine, 50in axle yoshimura exhaust taller column beyond that stock. any tips tricks pointers anyone could share would be welcome.

thanks and safe rideing ya'll

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys my name is Brandon, i'm front northern Ontario, Canada! and yes i do say eh! :p

I am 16 and i am going to buy a LT-R450 very soon! :rock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello every1 my names jose... i got a 08 ltr 450 SE and just had my firsrt two off road competitions the score baja 250 and the code san felipe 200 did awesome in both love the machine n its power compared to other 450's....

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
I suggest that you guys make a new thread to introduce yourself. ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello.
My name is Lars. Soon 23 years old.
I live in Norway. ( = not that good in english)

Earlier i had a 07 LTR, sold it and bought a car i tuned a lot. (Nissan Silvia)
After 2 years with the Silvia, i decided to sell the car and buy me a road legal LTR.

I Have a lot of stuff going on in my head of what I should to do with the LTR.
Cant get enough power..

Looking forward to hang around this forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello

Hi my name is Scott just picked up a super low hour all stock 06 ltz 450 love this bike things fast and has great suspension. I live in Apple Valley ca.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from across the pond.... Im lee 31 from nottingham uk. Ive just bought a ltr450 2008. Am trying to smarten it up bought a few parts like blingstar iron cross nerff bars and heal guards. Big gun exhaust shaved fenders flexi bars and a few other parts like awsome..
Any tip or tricks would be great.
Thanks...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts