Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

please help!!! new to the forum

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Totalquad 
#1 ·
*im new to this forum. i cant find out what my problem is have searched every where. i installed a hotcam stage 1 intake cam quadworks fi power box (fuel controller) similar to dynateks so i not knowing anything i put it to base map 4 just to not be lean. omw to the dyno next day it shut off.took it home found out it was flooded cleaned it out set it to base map2 ran perfect for about an hour then just shut off both times under WOT. now it wont start unless i unplug the fuel pump.i connect the fuel pump nothing i unplug it turns right on maintaining little throttle.im going crazy i have checked the timing like 3 times valve clearence is good.fpr is good (mouth test).injector had it all connected aimed it outward kind of gushed a little bit but closed.put a small light bulb to injector connector while cranking and it pulsed. i dnt want to buy for no reason any advice will be appreciated. sorry for the long story but im in between carb conversion or hitting it with a sledge hammer been 4 weeks on this mission.*

thanks in advance didnt know where to post

#2 ·
When you say the injector "gushed a little bit", what do you mean by that? There should be no fuel out of that when you turn the key on. Only when you crank it. Also, you really should test your fuel pressure. Blowing on the FPR is not a good test.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.