Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

Plastic Guards

943 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  PokrMny 
#1 ·
http://www.hydedevelopments.co.za/

Scroll down to the bottom. Effektus Racing gave me a link to these a few months ago, and I havn't looked at it since then until today. I just figured I would share it if he didn't because they are the first place I've seen with frame guards, and I'm sure some racers would perfer the plastic guards over the aluminum ones.

#3 ·
The link guard seems interesting.
What's this stuff made of ?
Wonder if there are any on EBAY.

#4 ·
I talked with the US distributor today for a few. The stuff has teflon in it so it's slippery and durable he said. The guy was real nice, he hasen't done much quad stuff so he has to order most of it. which takes a while to get here. A set of frame guards is 79.95 though :blink: If there were enough people I'm sure he would do group buy prices, he sounded willing to make some deals.

#5 ·
$80 for frame guards ??? :eek:
I don't even wanna know what the skids are.
I figured high -- due to shipping - import - taxes.

Anybody gets them -- let's here about it.

#7 ·
I talked with the US distributor today for a few. The stuff has teflon in it so it's slippery and durable he said. The guy was real nice, he hasen't done much quad stuff so he has to order most of it. which takes a while to get here. A set of frame guards is 79.95 though :blink: If there were enough people I'm sure he would do group buy prices, he sounded willing to make some deals.
[/b]
do you have the u.s distributors phone #? thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.