Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of good pits or riding in southern new hampshire. south east to be exact.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ehhh not sure about south east...but I'm in north central mass and I have a ton of pits to ride at, and I have my own private track. Your welcome to come ride whenever! I'm located in Orange but a few of the pits are in Templeton where Crow Hill MX is, and my track is at Lake Mattawa in Orange.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I really miss riding at rt.2, 202, dynes, graves ect. Nothin but trails and clay down here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I really miss riding at rt.2, 202, dynes, graves ect. Nothin but trails and clay down here.
Holy crap this is all within 20 minutes of my house. not many of the people i meet on here have ever even ventured to MA. How long ago were you here? Did you live around here?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I grew up in Templeton, went to Narragansett HS, moved down here about 4 years ago. But I spent 22 years there lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I grew up in Templeton, went to Narragansett HS, moved down here about 4 years ago. But I spent 22 years there lol.
Thats awesome, I dont know if you remember the adams farm slaughterhouse, but my family owns that place ahah
I have a few buddies that went to gansett, Joel Corey ring any bells?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sounds familiar, might have sold them some of the cattle we raised. I've known Joel and his family forever. Played baseball together since we were like 9 lol. Haven't talked to him in a while, next time you talk to him tell him Bennett says hello.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sounds familiar, might have sold them some of the cattle we raised. I've known Joel and his family forever. Played baseball together since we were like 9 lol. Haven't talked to him in a while, next time you talk to him tell him Bennett says hello.
Will do my man! He is getting his 450 ready right now, i told him he has a long riding season ahead of him if he decides to hook up with me:rockwoot:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hahahaha, what's he building this time?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well, have fun lapping him. Give him a good roost for me. Good luck this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts