Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Dasa, Yoshimura, Motoworks, Rossier, and probably a few more I'm missing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'd just stick with a full system from Dasa, Rossier, or HMF. Their headpipes are designed to work with their slip on's, and make good power.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
wheres a good site to look at them. Ive been on Rocky Mtn ATV and Chaparral and i cant find Dasa or HMF full systems

·
Registered
170 Posts
KB Motorsports can get all of the above I believe. He's a site sponsor as well, support those that support us.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
they have those lids that have a filtered paper material in the top of them... What would you recommend performance wise then? New to the ATV scene

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a Protec lid I run on really dusty races. Most of the time though I just run a Twin Air filter cleaned and oiled well, and no lid.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm just running a filter on the stock intake, stock box, no lid. Good setup for XC racing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
im not going to be racing this thing in events just up in the mountains when we go camping and at the dunes. Just looking for some ideas that will give me some good power and then need to figure out what to do suspension wise

·
Registered
170 Posts
Do a good quality filter, good exhaust, and cherrybomb for a while. Big difference over stock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go for a full Dasa or Yoshi exhaust and if you have the extra cash go with a power commander...
Any suggestions on what maps set up is used with the full dasa system? I just bought one and haven’t installed it yet because I can’t find a map

21 - 37 of 37 Posts