Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pcv has no power to it everything is hooked up and has juice to it. Its brand new and when hooked up to a laptop it has power but unplug it and nothing has anyone had this problem or am I the only person who can't get a plug and play to work

·
Registered
2006 Suzuki LTR 450
13 Posts
My pcv has no power to it everything is hooked up and has juice to it. Its brand new and when hooked up to a laptop it has power but unplug it and nothing has anyone had this problem or am I the only person who can't get a plug and play to work
I saw this is an old post, but I had this problem as well and thought I would just share my fix. I also had power to the pcv when it is connected to the laptop, but when the laptop is disconnected there is no power to the pcv and quad does not start. My solution was the pcv get its power from the fuel injector. I disconnected the plug from the fuel injector and changed the 2 wires around on the pcv fuel injector plug. All fixed, sometimes the fuel injector plug positive and negative wires are the other way around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts