Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am about to have frame re-powder coated black and my nerf bars are powder coated black with red netting, and then i am wanting to accent everything else with candy apple red- bumper, grab bar, a-arms, swing arm. i will have black plastics on the four wheeler also. Does anyone think this will look as good as i do or too much? please gimme your input thanks guys

·
Registered
53 Posts
My opinion....

Pc the swing arm and a arms red but everything else black. Bumper, grab bar, etc i would leave black. You will have a blacked out quad with subtle hints of red and i think that would look best. Too much red will kill the look.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My opinion....

Pc the swing arm and a arms red but everything else black. Bumper, grab bar, etc i would leave black. You will have a blacked out quad with subtle hints of red and i think that would look best. Too much red will kill the look.
alright man thanks for the input

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
no problem.. keep us updated when you figure out a scheme. im interested in PC'ing mine soon.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no problem.. keep us updated when you figure out a scheme. im interested in PC'ing mine soon.
thanks guys and i will it will be a couple weeks because the guy is pretty busy he builds and powder coats alot of race wheelers here in oklahoma so hes kinda behind because his boss wants his kids done first.. OF COURSE.. but ill definately keep it up to date.. also im needing some help with what type of power commander or efi controller to use... any suggestions?? i have had a power commander 3 before but didnt know if i should go with 5 or another brand

·
Registered
53 Posts
Of course the boss get his first. lol but, id like to see what you come up with. As far as the programmer, im no expert on them. i just got mine toady and am still tinkering around with it. With my bike, the mods i have now are what im sticking with so the PC3 will work perfectly for me because i wont need to change anything. I havent read too much on the PC V, but the autotune would be good if youre constantly changing mods or ride if varying types of environments...cold to hot, elevation changes etc...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course the boss get his first. lol but, id like to see what you come up with. As far as the programmer, im no expert on them. i just got mine toady and am still tinkering around with it. With my bike, the mods i have now are what im sticking with so the PC3 will work perfectly for me because i wont need to change anything. I havent read too much on the PC V, but the autotune would be good if youre constantly changing mods or ride if varying types of environments...cold to hot, elevation changes etc...
once i get the mods on i have im sticking with them but hell yea thanks for the input

·
Registered
644 Posts
if i were going with your theme i'd have the frame, nerf bars, and bumpers all done in that candy red, and have graphics done for the black plastics that are dominantly the same red. then black swingarm, a-arms, and wheels.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks im still waiting to send parts off to powder coaters and i wish someone had some pictures to look at

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts