Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some contact info for Honda Powersports. I have searched the honda sites and came up short. I am kicking around the idea of trying to open a shop, and our town is lacking a Honda dealer or quality dealer at that. So if any of you can help i would apperciate it. You can send me a PM and if you have any advice send it my way.

· Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for some contact info for Honda Powersports. I have searched the honda sites and came up short. I am kicking around the idea of trying to open a shop, and our town is lacking a Honda dealer or quality dealer at that. So if any of you can help i would apperciate it. You can send me a PM and if you have any advice send it my way.
[/b]
You are gonna have to have A+ credit, be able to get a huge loan. Probably at least $100,000 to open up a Honda dealership. You might think about opening up a smaller store with some chineese ATVs first. there is less of an initial up front cost and it could be as big or as small as you like, where is i think Honda will require you to have a fully staffed shop, showroom and parts dept.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.