Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have a 2008 ltr450 i have just upgraded with a cherry bomb and full rossier engineering exhaust system. 15min into the 1st ride with the new accessories the over heating engine light started flashing.

-fan is working
-oil pump working
-water pump working
-No leaks or blocks in raditor
-Fluids are fuel

Help is much needed!

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
That's why we cant have nice things anymore. :locomotive:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What could be the cause of the combustion gases entering the cooling system? Your help is much appreciated ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not the greatest answer i was hoping for?will take it through to my local mechanic and see if its one of those will update you with my findings! Thanks for the help much appreciated!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes the crack is hair line i had filled the little wel with water and to my dissapointment it disappeared before my eyes. The mechanic had sugested to put aluminum boding agent to seal it. Yes is this another concern i should be concerned about? Shoulf the raditor be flush or what?

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
Still cant see the crack just a spec on the expansion / casting plug. is that where it is leaking. make sure you change the oil and filter before you run it again. The water in the oil will close the pores in the paper oil filter.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts