Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few months ago I did the starter clutch on my 06 and everything went great. Within the past two weeks I decided to do the shift pin relocation and everything went fine as well. But the next time I saw my bike I noticed there was oil on the ground under the center of the motor. So I took the cover back off and put Suzuki gasket maker on both sides of the gasket and put it all back together and thought I solved my problem. I didn’t. It didn’t. I noticed yesterday that there was another wet spot under the bike because I moved it to a different location. To me it looks like the oil is leaking from in the middle of the case but I’m not sure why that would be because I never took that apart. Also my neutral light doesn’t go out when I put it in first or any other gear so not sure what’s going on there. Also the fan wasn’t coming on at all yesterday and the temp light was coming on and staying on but today the fan is working flawlessly. Any help to my big ass headache would be great. Thanks in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts