Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not sure exactly what all information your looking for, but in my area Quad Beginner needs kill switch. Quad Amatuer needs Kill switch and nerf bars. To be scored you gotta have numbers on front and back. All riders must have Helmet, Goggles, and boots!

Most important, a Track. We lack in that department in Mississippi!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Helmet, Boots, Numbers on front and and back, kill switch and nerf bars is what I need. They will let you go with the number on the back of a chest protecter too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
OPPS YOU FORGOT GOOGLES. LOL. what classes are there. im from the UK and not to sure how the classes go over there

·
Registered
88 Posts
the new number plates for the ltr at the back look sweet. the way they are carved around the exhaust.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you're wanting to run a rear number plate without buying a grab bar, just zip tie it to the stock grab bar, and leave enough slack in the zip ties to where the number plate hangs below the exhaust. It's a temporary fix until I get my AC grab bar. Either that, or if you or someone you know is good with metal, just fabricate some brackets to bolt onto the grab bar to mount the number plate below the exhaust.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm going to make custom brackets for the rear number plate. It will cost me almost nothing.

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah i made a custom one for my race a few weekends ago and by the end of the first moto it was gone....forgot to locktight

1 - 10 of 10 Posts