Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it starts it’s rough when given gas it dies out. New IAP, new Injector, new Stator, new spark plug, pressure regulator holding 42 psi then bleeds off as it should, checked fuel pump and appears to hold 40 psi but cannot start it and keep it running to see if it holds pressure. My son is a racer and just can’t get it right to keep racing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can be a lot of things, can you verify the TPS values ? ( i recently get a stator problem here, the pickup coil not been torqued properly and the bolts came loose not reading the rpm properly ... hard to start and only its keep alive above 3-4k rpm )

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can be a lot of things, can you verify the TPS values ? ( i recently get a stator problem here, the pickup coil not been torqued properly and the bolts came loose not reading the rpm properly ... hard to start and only its keep alive above 3-4k rpm )
I do not have those values to know where they need to be. Also, what is the proper torque on the pick-up coil since he did change the stator as well

·
Registered
9 Posts
TP sensor output voltage
Throttle valve is closed: Approx. 0.6 V
Throttle valve is opened: Approx. 3.8 V

TP sensor resistance
Throttle valve is closed: Approx. 1.4 kΩ
Throttle valve is opened: Approx. 4.2 kΩ

·
Registered
9 Posts
measure the TP sensor resistance at the terminals
[between terminal A (Yellow wire) and terminal B (B/Br
wire)].

·
Registered
9 Posts
For the bolts, they don't mentioning the specific torque specs but they mention to put red thread lock

Rectangle Gesture Eyelash Font Handwriting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts