Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and from Portland Oregon. I have a 2006 ltr450 engine in a lt500 frame that doesn't have spark. Replaced the coil, wire harness and still no spark. The stator is also new. Fuel pump primes when you turn the key on and the engine turns over but no spark. If anyone is close to me and can help me out by swapping some electrical parts I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone can help here I would also appreciate it alot. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coming from a trx 450 I don't know a lot about these ltrs. I don't have the fi light and whatever other light there is supposed to be? I also don't have any tool to read the codes, I have a friend with an automotive snap on scan set but that's as close as I get. Thanks

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, so I got two codes, 23 and 21. Fixed the tip over sensor and now that code is gone, still have code 21.
When I put the cherry bomb back, the fi light is on for a few seconds while the pump is priming and then it goes away and after about 5 seconds it comes back on and stays lit. Is that because of the intake air temp sensor? And when the engine turns over, I still have no spark at the plug��

1 - 16 of 16 Posts