Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

What do you think of the shirts?

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
look sharp. Do they come in long sleeve?

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
Where's the pink?? :glare:

I cant see any of the pics,:sad6: but I'm with Diva, if it ain't got any pink parts their probably GAY:redface:

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,672 Posts
Looks very professional but it also looks very similar to the K2 logo as well.

I also figured it would of had a pic the V2 girls holding on to some pink parts.:man_in_love:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
a lot of schools/work block photobucket and other photo storage sites.

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
Mine blocks photobucket.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Looks very professional but it also looks very similar to the K2 logo as well.

V2 logo and company has been around for about 6 years now ....... V2 actually manufactured all the FUELATV a-arms and steering stems. We only makde steerign stems for FUELATV and the stems are only available through FUELATV. As for the a-arms we can custom make you a set or HOOK YOU UP on the i-shock line of shcoks and a-arms.

I also figured it would of had a pic the V2 girls holding on to some pink parts.:man_in_love:
All in good time ..... we have the talent ... just not the time :rockwoot:

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
Does V2 make i shock ? I'm confused on how V2 and FUELATV is integrated together and why V2 is on their own now?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
V2PRODUCTS was started by a very good friend of mine who has been designing ATV suspension since the late 80's. He designed all of i-shocks atv suspension and suspension for a few other manufactures. He makes the design, tests the design then gives it to the company. So he does not actual manufacture i-shock a-arms, but did design and test the kit. When i started FUELATV he said he would make my steering stems and long travel a-arms. It was a perfect fit. So now i am partners with him on V2PRODUCTS. We can offer insane deals on i-shock and we are now working on SXS suspension. We finished up our rhino LT kit and are now working on a long travel teryx kit. Hope this hepls explain it alittle better.

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
Yes it does thanks!

Are you still with Fuelatv then?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I do help out whenever they need anything. We are now working together on an intake for the teryx. They dont need me much as chad and danielle have things covered .......

21 - 40 of 53 Posts