Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been out of the quad game for a few years and have some questions. I just picked up an 06 LTR previous owner said it has a full YOSI system on it with the stock heat shield on the header. Is that possible on the LTR? Also if its not a yoshi header how hard is it to add one or find just the header? It also came with a power commander and im curious if anyone knows how to adjust it or know what setting its on? It lights up etc but seems like there is a bobble in the throttle response which is uncharacteristic of the LTR's I have ridden before they are always so snappy this one seems studder a bit? It came with a full rebuilt motor and Dyno sheet as well showing 48HP ...? Does that seem right ? Thanks in advance !!

·
Super Moderator
1,230 Posts
Sounds like a basic build not much going on since 41hp was stock.

take off the power commander and see if it still has that studder. Yoshi exhausts can come with stock heat shield mounts however you should be pretty easy to tell if its a stock header by the size and if there is a clamp or not where the mid pipe meets the header.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a basic build not much going on since 41hp was stock.

take off the power commander and see if it still has that studder. Yoshi exhausts can come with stock heat shield mounts however you should be pretty easy to tell if its a stock header by the size and if there is a clamp or not where the mid pipe meets the header.
I’m gonna try that tonight when I get home also he said he has a cherry bomb in it as well...? But I don’t see it up front where they usually are located.? An can you run that with a programmer as well I thought they wouldn’t work together!? Thanks 10years off a quad an you forget so much damn! Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts