Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've updated the forum skin, the main site should be done later this week. The new design should load quicker and look better on most monitors. If you can't see it you might have to clear your cache (command+shift+delete on mac or ctrl+shift+delete on windows).

The site is best viewed with 1024x768 or higher resolution with Mozilla Firefox (recommended) or Internet Explorer 7.0.

If you find any problems or glitches please post here.

Thanks,
LTR450HQ

PS: The forum banner will have previous QOTM winner quads on it after we switch servers, the #2 quad in the banner is just temporary.

·
Registered
978 Posts
it looks good.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've said it before and i'll say it again... Best ten bucks i've ever spent. Thanks guys it looks great.
________
No2 vaporizer reviews

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
i get this and have to refresh about 2 -5 times
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
We've updated the forum skin, the main site should be done later this week. The new design should load quicker and look better on most monitors. If you can't see it you might have to clear your cache (command+shift+delete on mac or ctrl+shift+delete on windows).

The site is best viewed with 1024x768 or higher resolution with Mozilla Firefox (recommended) or Internet Explorer 7.0.

If you find any problems or glitches please post here.

Thanks,
LTR450HQ

PS: The forum banner will have previous QOTM winner quads on it after we switch servers, the #2 quad in the banner is just temporary.[/b]

I like That Idea

1 - 14 of 14 Posts