Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to welcome Dune_Diva to the moderation team :first:

For the cold, hard truth...it's tax time and if we have a girl on staff, I get alot more money back than having an all male moderation team, so tough luck to everyone else, buttttt the girl gets the spot :rolleyes: (TOTALLY KIDDING)

Or then again, maybe it's because she's cool enough to roll with the tough punches (see line above) that you jerks dish her way despite being one of only a handful of girls on here. Maybe it's because she's happy to waste her day entertaining you guys, or maybe I just felt like making Toby jealous :blink: hahaha. Okay, nothing above should be taken seriously (and I don't get paid for this job, so obviously no taxes for those curious ;) ). However, I am very glad to welcome her to the team and I hope her interest in improving the site will lead us to be a better place :)

For those who are interested in serving our moderation team but haven't had a chance yet, trust me I beat my head against the wall wishing you could give us a hand but it takes more than me saying "hey, I want you as a moderator" to bring you aboard, but know you are well thought of. However, this isn't your time so let's all celebrate with the diva! :D

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
:lol:

I have put up with a lot from you guys and I still keep coming back for more. :rolleyes: Although now my name has little flashing stars under it so I'd watch what you say. :p If I'm having a bad hair day the site could be down, you never know. :lol: :p

In all seriousness though, I really do appreciate Jake asking me to be a Mod. :first:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the "team".....The flashing lights are pretty cool huh? Its good to have another mod here, Now everyone must bow down to Diva.

Damn taxes...haha jk.

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
[attachment=13901:wtf_is_this.jpg]

He he he...had to... :p

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
Oh hell no.... :lol:

There goes the neighborhood....
j/k babe...please don't ban me... :innocent:[/b]

Keep in mind that you share a house with me not just the site. I can ban these boys from the site but I can ban you from....... :p

Now everyone must bow down to Diva.[/b]

I like the way he thinks. :first:

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
Keep in mind that you share a house with me not just the site. I can ban these boys from the site but I can ban you from....... :p[/b]

Daaaaaang....but sooooooo true

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
Diva in a few days.

All of us will end up!

Jake when he returns from SD.[/b]

I would never ban you Hinky...we have too much fun shopping online together. :lol: :p

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
Keep in mind that you share a house with me not just the site. I can ban these boys from the site but I can ban you from....... :p[/b]
That didn't take long...[attachment=13908:adminpwr.gif]

Toby better get busy polishing your Gestapo Boots...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
That didn't take long...[attachment=13908:adminpwr.gif]

Toby better get busy polishing your Gestapo Boots...[/b]

That's nothing new. Being married you should know that. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
21,252 Posts
That's nothing new. Being married you should know that. :rolleyes:[/b]
Thats why I hide under the bed... :blackeye:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Look out! :whip:

Congrats.

·
Registered
48,595 Posts
I would never ban you Hinky...we have too much fun shopping online together. :lol: :p[/b]
This is true! But yesterday was too much, I think you should go co-op with Rachael and find me a wallet! She knows what I like!

·
Super Moderator
21,399 Posts
This is true! But yesterday was too much, I think you should go co-op with Rachael and find me a wallet! She knows what I like![/b]

You liked that one though and those two D&G shirts. :lol:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts