Guys, the Ohlins shocks are insane. They are so smooth and plush. On Saturday at Walden there was a section of crazy breakin bumps around a sweepin turn. I was rippin through there in 3rd gear holdin my line. I remember last year on my YFZ with Axis, going through the same spot on the track and I was all over the place. It turns on the dime now too. I couldn't be happier.
You Da Man - Dan
Im also looking at upgrading the suspension (both ends) of my LTR. Would it be too much to ask:
* what model Ohlins you went for and why? I had a look at their site and there are so many to choose from.
* How much did it set you back? YFZ450 Blater Racer, mentioned that Parts unlimited sell them at a good price. So would like to do a price comparrison
* What kind of riding do you do? I would be doing MX, just to make sure i get the right ones.
* Did you have to replace the A-Arms, or will they bolt onto stock?
* If A-arms are changed, which ones did you go for and why? Priced?
Sorry for all the Questions, just wat to make an informed decision..
Keep it on all Fours