Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:1zhelp: Hey guys im new to the forum and i just bought an 09 ltr450 its completely stock nothing has been done to it yet and i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what all i should do to this things to make it tear up the dunes and dirt when i cant make it to the dunes. i have had quads before but just threw some exhaust and intake maybe a programmer on them and been good. But this quad im wanting to get serious with do you guys have any suggestions on what you think i should do performance and suspension wise? id appreciate it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How serious do you want to get with it?
i plan on getting pretty serious with it. i just need some help getting pointed in the right direction. i was hoping this would be the place to go. ive seen i have quite a few views and your the only one to reply, thanks. but i have heard that rossier exhaust is the best exhaust for these quads is this true? just want to know the basics right now i guess best performing exhaust, intake, sprockets, cams, A-arms, suspension, and programmers is what i was gonna start out with.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts