Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if theres a thread like this already but...

List what kinda nerfs your running and post a pic(s) of your LTR with them and your opinion. Maybe this can be stickied so it'll help newbies decide on nerfs?:rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL fifth of what?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I am running Rath racing nerf bars

I like them. the nerf part is holding up very well. The heel guards are.. yeah not in good shape... I go through a set of nets in about 6 laps at race pace. I just broke the left heal guard at the mounting point to the subframe. I gotta get a new set of those and like 5 sets of Nets :(

but from that i love them this is my 2nd LTR and i had raths on the 1st one also :rock:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
coool, keep em coming guys! I had AC Racing Blacklines on my 06, they were alright except for installation, that was a major bitch, oh and AC's powder coat sucks as you can see on the front bumper.

·
Super Moderator
4,154 Posts
I'm running the new Pro Armor Revolution Nerfs, and I really like them. No pics though

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been running XFR (xtreme fabrication racing) on the last 3 bikes. He just changed his design to a singe piece (heel guard and nerf)... I have them on order but no pics... so heres some old ones. All I have to say is they are bulletproof and John they guy that makes them stands behind his product like no one I've seen!

Attachments

·
Registered
14,129 Posts
Another rath vote here. LOVE them. No pics sorry.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Another vote for Rath... Broke the heel guard nets a couple of times during races. Depends on how you ride. MX, XC, and just leasure riding...

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
I've got the new Pro Armor Revolutions as well and LOVE them. Rode with them at Red Bud this weekend and didn't crack the heel guards, my Rath's would have been toast.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I've got the new Pro Armor Revolutions as well and LOVE them. Rode with them at Red Bud this weekend and didn't crack the heel guards, my Rath's would have been toast.

Good looking bike man....:beerchug:

·
Registered
415 Posts
UM Racing nerfs here. Havn't had any problems with them yet. Don't really care for the fender brace, but for the money they been damn good nerfs.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

I like the way those look. what do those cost nowadays?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was wondering what those new AC MX Nerfs looked like on a quad, holy shit there huge.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Pro Armor. No complaints.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice quads everybody, thanks for posting pics up!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts