Suzuki LT-R450 Forum :: LTR450HQ.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you that have experience with ltrs, can you guide me into the direction I need to go to have a good, reliable, quad, that I can I can ride through some whoops and g-outs and just have fun while doing it. The plan is to race it in the d37/38 races, maybe some AZOP, and the San Felipe 250 in the future. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,319 Posts
Shocks and tires and go ride.

·
Super Moderator
1,319 Posts
Really? That’s all I need?
Yes really maybe you want to get a IMS tank for more fuel however to be honest the LTR is a very well built ATV.

Depending on your style you might want to narrow it like we do for GNCC, however I wouldnt say its a need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes really maybe you want to get a IMS tank for more fuel however to be honest the LTR is a very well built ATV.

Depending on your style you might want to narrow it like we do for GNCC, however I wouldnt say its a need.
From what I’ve seen you want to go as wide as you can. Is it worth getting aftermarket a arms and aftermarket shocks, or should I I stay stock arms and get aftermarket shocks? Thinking of roll design and elka stage 5 but don’t know and want opinions first. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts